“Alison’s workshop was comprehensive, useful, practical and well-paced.”
Workshops are a great way to discuss ideas and differing view points, identify opportunities and challenges, motivate, brainstorm, educate and eat a lot of biscuits.
In-house workshops are a great way to pull together as a team and give people an opportunity to be invested in the success of the business.
External workshops have the additional benefit of allowing you to network with other people and find out what’s happening in the world around you.
Workshops currently on offer:
- Kickstart – a disruptive workshop designed to challenge your existing thinking and help you be strategically bold.
- Culture – a workshop that focuses on how your communications connect with your employees.
- Content – a brainstorming and development workshop to help you rethink what content you are putting out into the world and why!
- Audacious audit – this workshop looks at all your assets – both digital and traditional mediums – and has you justify their who, what and why.
- Storytelling – a workshop that teaches you how to tell good stories, why they are important and where you find them.
I am also happy to provide bespoke workshops on a subject of your choice.
Unless it’s sport. I really know nothing about sport.
Straightforward, engaging and easy to follow! Alison trained my team and I in the ‘art and science’ of LinkedIn. Brilliant training session from someone who knew how to get to the point. Alison was all over the topic, very quick to answer questions and provided insights into our marketing content we hadn’t thought of. I’d highly recommend Alison.
We flew Alison to Brisbane to run a half day session for us on our LinkedIn profiles. We wanted to know how to maximise our profiles and incorporate the different businesses and projects that we each manage. Alison’s workshop was comprehensive, useful, practical and well-paced. Alison knows her stuff and easily answered all the random off-the-cuff questions we threw at her. I’d highly recommend her if you are confused about how to wrangle LinkedIn. Now to work on that ‘five minutes a day’ LinkedIn habit and make the changes she suggested!
As a person and as a mentor, Alison is one of the most authentic and exemplary individuals I have ever met. Her calm, practical and professional advice has been a guiding light for me on more than one occasion – helping us navigate our way through some fairly challenging times. Beyond her obvious skills in the digital media space, she is also a person you can easily trust and connect with on a personal level. Her sense of humour is matched only by her passion, and I am grateful for the wisdom she has imparted.